Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell, Florida


Our time in Florida has officially come to an end.

We are excited about what the future holds, but we will always look back on our time here with joy and wonderful memories. We were young, dumb and had only been married a few months when we came down here and we leave with 5 wonderful years of marriage and an inexhaustible 2.5 year old. Sure, I will miss the beaches, the gorgeous landscaping, Disney, lazy pool days, beautiful weather, but we will miss the people most of all.

Nothing could have prepared me for the relationships we made and the wonderful people we have been surrounded by for the past 4.5 years. We have been so blessed.

Goodbye, for now Florida!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It's not fair to make a pregnant woman cry multiple times, you know I can't control it!! Good luck and safe travel! I love you all and miss you already!!

Jenna said...

Great...you have 2 friends who can't control their tears...I feel so sorry for you! :) Miss you so much already! Sad to see you go, but I know God has huge things in store!!! Love to you!