Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day of Thanks



I'm thankful for:

Our loving God who extends his unfailing grace to me on a daily basis.

My precious little boy who makes me laugh every day.

My selfless husband who continues to amaze me.

Our health.

Our family. We wish we could see them more, but we are grateful for the time we do get.

Our home. Many people have lost their home the last few years due to the economy so we don't take this for granted.

My mom's recent visit (pics coming soon).

Our church that has taught me to be more open minded and try to see people as Christ does.

Our jobs. We couldn't be more blessed.

Leyton's teachers that watch over him on Tuesdays and Ms. Heather that watches over him on Thursdays. We are blessed that he loves going both places and thrives on learning.

Our friends near and far.

The little things in life, like seeing the excitement Leyton gets when he sees Christmas lights. Oversized t-shirts after Thanksgiving dinner. Or the fact that Mr. Cadbury decided to make his Mini Eggs into chocolate Christmas balls.


1 comment:

Noelanne said...

I am so blessed to have you and your family in my life. I so enjoyed watching all of ya'll together, it was a beautiful sight for these eyes. My cup runneth over!!! I love you so much!!!!