Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sea World

Yesterday we ventured to Sea World as Leyton's first "theme park" adventure. We have taken him to Downtown Disney many times, but this was his first "real" trip to a park. We wanted to wait until he was old enough to enjoy it and be able to explore as his little heart desired. Perfect timing since we had scored free tickets. I think the highlight of his trip was the aquariums and the seahorse carousel. I think he enjoyed the 2 shows we saw as well, but he is just not one for sitting long these days.




Aquarium photo tube

Watching "Pet's Ahoy!"


Watching the dolphin show


Look at that precious face.

Riding the pink sea cups with daddy

Playing with the display "mumpkins"

4 comments:

Noelanne said...

Love these pictures!!!! What a wonderful memory for all of ya'll!!! Thanks so much I love it!!! Love ya'll, yo Momma what looovvvveessss yyyyeeewwww!!!!

Kristen said...

love, love, love the silhouettes and the tub pictures- so precious! I miss you, do we really have to wait until the end of the month to see you all?? That's too long :-(

Kristen said...

oops- tube picture... :-)

Unknown said...

few things:

A) I love him
B) I love your camera and photography skilzz
C) I am super J my husband is coming there this weekend
D) I kinda, sorta still want to be snow white at DW. Since you live there I figure you would have hooked me up by now.