Thursday, October 14, 2010

An old toy revisited

For as long as I can remember, my brother had these three handcrafted airplanes hanging from the ceiling in his bedroom. I thought about them recently, what with Leyton's love for airplanes and all. Since my brother has his hands full with three girls, I didn't think he would find much use for them, but I asked him just to be sure. So Poppa and Nonna shipped them down to Orlando. I think I was just as excited as L was to get them. They really are beautiful and each one a little unique from the other. I wish I knew where they were made, but Mom said she picked them up from a little shop in downtown Natchez. Anyways, here are a couple of pics, and a video of Leyton seeing the"airmanes" for the first time. And no worries, they will be safely hung from a ceiling before he destroys them.





2 comments:

Jenna said...

OMG, he is so in love with his "airmanes". I love him...those are beautiful too, what a special gift!

Noelanne said...

Does he know that his Gran bought those and that she is so glad he likes them!!!!! Please tell him that I love him so much!!!!