Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Fine Mother's Day

1. Slept until 8:00. That's gold these days.

2. Jeremy surprised me with a canvas photo print of he & L.

3. Leyton took a hefty 3 hour nap.

4. Jeremy brought me take out of my choice for lunch.

5. I didn't change one poopy diaper today.

6. Leyton gave me lots of hugs and one big, fat kiss.

7. I wore no make-up and did not blow dry my hair.

8. We spent part of the afternoon at the pool. One of my favorite places, where Leyton kept saying "waaaaaaattttter" and "booo-ty." He has a perfect balance of fearlessness and caution in the water. And I must say, he has quite the butterfly kick.










“A Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
-Marion C. Garretty



1 comment:

Kristen said...

sounds like bliss, so glad that you enjoyed!