Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baylee Anne


Long story short, I had to go home this past weekend for an unexpected trip. My grandmother is not doing so well, and the doctors didn't think she would make it out of her latest episode. So I went home to say goodbye. She did, however, pull through but is still in the hospital. We don't know how much longer she can hang in there, but I'm so glad I got to see her. She is so precious to me.

And lucky for me I got to spend some time with my sweet niece, Baylee. She is such a happy, smiley baby and rarely fusses. She looks so much like my brother in some of these pictures it is creepy.





Baylee & her granddaddy


Baylee & Gran

1 comment:

Noelanne said...

Thank you so much for the posting of the pictures you and your brother are so precious to me!!! I love you love you love you!!!!!