Monday, October 12, 2009

TODAY I AM...

Double Digits.

I can't believe he will be ONE in two months. His personality is really beaming these days. He is high energy,exuberant, curious, spoiled rotten, and loads of fun. Here is a glimpse into the life of Leyton.

• His favorite toy is tupperware.
• His second favorite toy is a stuffed monkey that Jeremy's Aunt Marla gave him. He gives the money all of his sugars and laughs when he sees it.
• When I hold him, he wraps his little arm around my shoulder and holds me back.
• His vocabulary now includes the words "mama," "dada," "nah-nah," and "duh"
• He prefers to feed himself and is now enjoying table food. Some of his favorites include beans, diced carrots, avocado, cheese, whole wheat waffles, and cantaloupe.
• He can stand by himself for a few moments.
• He turns any and every flat surface into a drum.
• He is a cruising machine and walks well while holding our hands.





No comments: