Saturday, October 31, 2009

The greatest pumpkin of all

A few weeks ago, Kristen and her husband, Jamie, met us at the Pumpkin Patch at church to snag some pictures of my little pumpkin. It is by far the prettiest pumpkin patch in town. I am a little biased though considering that Jeremy and his team are in charge of coordinating it. I am glad we got pictures when we did, because by the end of the month most of the pumpkins (4,000 are so) are usually gone.

Here are just a few of my favorites that Kristen and Jamie snagged (yep, 2 cameras- totally jealous). Oh and I totally grabbed the ones with her watermark on them. I have no shame. At all.

She is the greatest. And she is going to have her own little boy in about 3 months. Can't wait.

Check out her site here.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful.

Jenna said...

The family pic is wonderful...you should use that as your Xmas card!!!

Noelanne said...

how beautiful and precious ya'll are gorgeous and you made a beautiful baby.