Sunday, October 18, 2009

A birthday party!

Yesterday, Leyton got to attend his first ever birthday party. Our friend's Kholter and Sherri celebrated their daughter, Selah's, first birthday. It was so much fun and Leyton had a blast. It was complete with cupcakes, a bubble machine, happy babies and finger painting.

I can't believe his will be next :0.


The Birthday Princess

I want some cupcake, momma!

The bib says it all


I bet you want a cupcake now.

Family photo op

Finger painting! Good thing it was really pudding because L kept shoveling it in his mouth.

We ended the evening with a little stroll in the brisk fall air.

2 comments:

Aunt Darlene said...

Nan, I am Trey S's Aunt Darlene and I confess to be one of your blogstalkers (as is his mom, my lil sis)...your Leyton is precious and we thoroughly enjoy your blog and even chat about it...if you ever need a sitter in Gpt, we would be happy to oblige...we need some practice for our pending bundle of Skaggs! (I made my whole office gather around for the word "poop" video...we laughed our fool heads off!)

Nan said...

Thanks Aunt Darlene! I know ya'll are getting excited about Baby Skaggs!!