Thursday, June 4, 2009

a certified mess...

Leyton's main method of transportation as of late has been rolling from place to place. The other day when I was working from home (I work from home on Monday afternoons and Wednesday mornings) Leyton was playing on the floor with some of his toys and I was probably looking at my computer for about 30-60 seconds and when I looked up he had rolled about 4 feet, picked up his pajamas on the way and was working his way into his diaper wipes. All while looking innocent and precious. Naturally, I had to take a picture. We are in for it when he starts crawling.


Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful.
-- Charles Osgood

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I loved playing with him yesterday! Lets plan a play-date this week one evening!