Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

We are headed out tomorrow morning for Mississippi!  My brother is getting married on Saturday so we couldn't miss out on such an occasion. We decided that 12-15 hours in a car with Leyton didn't exactly sound like fun, so we opted for a 1.5 hour flight instead. Please pray for safe travels for us! And pray for anyone in the airport or on our plane that tries to touch my little angelbee- they won't get very far. We will be antibacterial-ing everything in our path. I can't wait to see everyone...I know it will be worth the sleepless nights that are probably going to be had.

Oh, and can I tell you how excited I am that I will be consuming crawfish for the first time in over 3 years? Thank you, Richard, for getting married during prime crawfish season. 

4 comments:

Jeremy Knight said...

mmmmm MudBugs :-)

Unknown said...

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

SOOO jealous... I want to be your tummy. Safe travel.

Kristen said...

When do you get home? I miss you...