Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TODAY I AM...

...and I am so gosh darn cute I have to pinch my own cheek sometimes


About me now...
some of these things have reversed from a month ago. I like to keep everyone guessing.

LIKES
1. I love bath time!
2. I love my swing and sometimes randomly smile at the mobile above it.
3. I have now found out that I can make sounds other than crying and I love babbling with mom and dad.
4. I am very curious about my surroundings...I love looking around and moving alot. It is a rare occasion to find me being still.
 5. I am also becoming rather fond of this diaper changing business
6. I like to nestle my head into your chest and roll it around when I am trying to wake up...I am quite the snuggle bunny
7. Now that I have better control of my hands, I like to grab what I can. I have already taken out a fistful of mom's hair and gotten a hold of her bottom lip a few times.
8. I like playtime in the nursery 
9. I am really starting to like my big-boy bed (aka, the bassinet). I have slept very well in the the past few nights. This sleep thing is getting much better since mom and dad have gotten me into a nightly routine. 
10. I sometimes chuckle in my sleep. It is like watching for whales...only a few are lucky enough to see it, but once you do you won't forget it.
11. I Love my daddy...he is my best bud. He steals most of my grins and coos.

DISLIKES
1. I HATE the car. I scream so hard I lose my breath...mommy has had to pull over in many a parking lot to nurse me.  She and dad are very stressed over this.
2. Same goes for the stroller...its the same seat isn't it? Public outings are quite an ordeal.
3. Being still 
4. The pacifier. yuck. 


Here is a pic from my park outing:

I got to be held and swing...what more could you ask for?

No comments: