Thursday, June 6, 2013

11 Months Old


I think I'm always so late posting these because I'm in such denial that she is growing up. I can't believe I'm planning a birthday party already.

She is pulling up on everything. And pulling things off any surface she can. She was so proud of herself for pulling Leyton's waffle plate off the table the other day. She was licking her fingers before we even knew what happened.

Balancing. She will let go after pulling up and balances well for a few seconds.

Singing. She loves to sing! It is precious. She will sing "roh-roh-roh" for "Row Your Boat"

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. She is so fast and will already have done whatever it is I didn't want her to do before I can blink.

Says "dada," "mama," "uh-oh," "bah-bah" (bottle), "ley-ley" and "no no"

She still remains to be the most easy-going, happy baby and we never have any problems anywhere we take her.


==







1 comment:

Kristen said...

11months- almost a year!! Say it isn't so :( I must hold and squish those cheeks soon!

Love you guys :)