Thursday, May 24, 2012

May picture mash

I have neglected the ol' blog this month I see. It seems like May just started and now it is almost over- I can't believe June is almost here. We have been staying super busy around here getting ready for the baby and what-not. I have a mod-podge of pictures of various happenings this month and they are all from my phone or someone else's camera. No fancy shmancy edited photos for this post.

Right now we are nursing Leyton back to health (again). He spent the weekend having the time of his life in Natchez with his Poppa, Nonna and cousins and has come home with an upper respiratory infection, ear infection and pink eye. He is not allowed to get sick ever again. Especially not with a newborn coming into our house within the next month.


Anyway onto some pics: 

Here are a couple of pictures from the Bachelorette Beach Bash the first weekend in May for my friend Anzie. It was a great trip and the weather, water and girl time was much needed. 




Here are some pictures from Leyton's preschool's precious end of the year program. He was so cute and animated singing his little songs. 




This one cracks me up b/c it looks like he is giving me the 'stink eye' 

We had a fabulous baby shower last night held by some of the youth families from the church. Isn't this cake adorable?


Blurry, but you get the point. 


Here is a random pic from our family double date a couple of weeks ago. We went to the Plaid Rhino with our friends Michelle and Vincent and their 3 year old boy, Elliot. Here is Leyton and Jeremy playing air hockey. 


Leyton and I went to Home Depot last week to get some plants and he had to 'test drive' all of the lawnmowers. 




No comments: