Wednesday, May 2, 2012

33 weeks




A month and a half away. Wow. I'm ready, but not. As you can tell from the picture above, I have hit a big growth spurt. At least it looks and feels that way to me. We have made progress on the nursery and Jeremy is almost done painting. Now I just need to sort through clothes and we will be good to go! 


I am heading out tomorrow for a girl's weekend at the beach! My good friend Anzie is getting married in a month and we are off to celebrate. I'm sure I will be a hit in my maternity swimwear, not that the general public will ever see pictures. I'll leave you with a  silly pregnancy questionnaire. I have done such a bad job on this poor baby's pregnancy journal, I thought it may make me feel better to fill one out. 

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs. That still sounds like alot, but the doc says I'm right on track.
Maternity clothes? I've been in maternity pants for awhile, but I can still pull off some flowy non-maternity tops and dresses.
How are you feeling? Good! Much better at this point than I was with Leyton. Probably because I haven't gained nearly as much weight and have been staying active. I did have some bad stretching pains last week, probably from the big growth spurt, but it went away after a few days.
Stretch marks? Just the few I got from Leyton. I hit a huge growth spurt in the past two weeks, so I will probably gain a few more. 
Sleep: I tend to wake up between 3-4am every night for a bathroom break and have trouble getting back to sleep after that. I'm not quite to that super uncomfortable stage yet but I know it's coming! Right now I just surround myself with pillows and it seems to do the trick.
Best moment this week: Seeing paint go up in the nursery! Also, watching my belly jump around like crazy.
Movement: Some days she doesn't stop moving. She rolls around quite a bit.
Cravings: Hmm. I honestly have not had too many cravings with this one. There are things that sound good, but not to the point where I have sent Jeremy anywhere at midnight. 
Labor Signs: None yet...although I do get those occasional Braxton Hicks

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to flatten
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, painting my toenails without grunting
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby girl and introducing Leyton to his new little sister!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Well hello pretty Mama!! You look great, enjoy your weekend with the girls I am sure it will be a blast :)

I can't wait to meet your new little one either!! And seriously the it's the best thing ever to introduce your 'baby' to his new little sibling- have your kleenex ready!

love you...

Jenna said...

Hey there! You look beautiful as always! I love the post with the preggo updates. I can't wait to see and meet your sweet little girl either...such a joy! Take care, have fun away at the beach!