Thursday, April 5, 2012

Prayers please

Last week, my sweet boy came down with the flu and double ear infections. Two nights of 105 fevers are downright scary and no fun. Luckily, Jeremy and I were both spared from catching anything and he recovered pretty quickly.

Well, he came home from school today coughing with a sore throat and had a 102 fever right before bed. Sigh. I can't stand it. I think I may keep him locked in the house until he is 18.

Also, I went in for a check-up today and was told I needed an ultrasound b/c I am measuring smaller than I should be. Heart rate is great and she has been kicking me all over the place so I'm sure she is fine, but they couldn't get me in until Monday so I get to stress out about it all weekend. If you are the praying type, we would appreciate prayers for all of the above.

Since all I have done is complain in this post, the least I could do is leave you with a cute picture or two. These were taken at HubFest on Saturday. All Leyton was interested in was the train track. All I was interested in were the vendors with super cute little girl hair bows. Of course Jeremy would magically disappear (with his wallet since I didn't have mine) whenever I found one I had to have. Men.




3 comments:

Kristen said...

Prayers for health, healing and peace of mind being sent your way. Hang in there friend :)

Kristen said...

love to all of you...

Jenna said...

I'm praying for you and your little man! Try to relax this weekend and enjoy the holiday! Love to you all!