Wednesday, April 11, 2012

30 weeks

I can't believe we are 2 months away! Yikes. I'm so not ready yet. The nursery (which is not really even a nursery yet) is in utter disarray and we still have to get some of the baby stuff out of the attic to see what works and what we even have.

The great news is that we had an ultrasound Monday and she looks great! They had scheduled me for one over concern that I was measuring a little smaller than I should be. Apparently I am carrying her pretty low which could be why. I made them double check to see if she was still in fact a she and there was no doubt. She is measuring perfectly and looking good. We couldn't get a really good look at her face, but according to the ultrasound tech she had a good bit of hair and a really great set of ears. I'll take her word for it.

I am feeling really good right now. My energy level is great and no aches or pains to speak of yet. I was looking back over my posts when I was pregnant with Leyton and by this time I was really swollen, achy and had huge feet. I guess it is true that every pregnancy is different.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing!

Kristen said...

hey pretty girl!! looking wonderful as usual ;)