Wednesday, April 20, 2011

While we were gone...





As mentioned before, Leyton's Gigi (also known by Leyton as Gigi New Knees as he calls her b/c of her knee replacement surgery), PawPaw and their dog Daphne came to keep him while we were cruisin'. I dare say that Leyton had a bigger time than we did. He went to SeaWorld, had his very first trip to McDonald's where he had his very first happy meal with his very first Coke, which I hear he sucked down without coming up for air. He went shopping and got a new movie, new toys, new clothes and new shoes and had powdered donuts for breakfast. Who could blame him for not missing us too much?

It made me so happy though, to know he was pleased as punch while we were gone. It made us relax and enjoy the trip so much more. It also makes me even more excited about moving back home so he can have just as much fun with his grandparents as I had with mine. I think my grandparents got more joy out of spoiling my brother and I as we got out of letting them.

Thank you Gigi New Knees!

No comments: