Monday, March 15, 2010

Can I You How Excited I Am?

This is me.

Holding a brand new Canon Rebel!

My sweet husband informed me today after running errands that he was bringing me (I mean, us) an early anniversary gift.When I saw it I. almost. peed. myself. I was SO excited!! I have been secretly eyeing one of these for awhile, but I had no idea he was one step ahead of me. No clue.

Our camera that we got before Leyton was born has been slowly pooping out on us and we knew we eventually wanted to get something nicer and more durable to take quality photos. Now mind you, I don't really know how to use it yet. My eyes cross when I try to read manuals. I really will try though. Promise. Although Kristen told me she would be glad to give us some tutorials as she had the same camera. You know because she just has so much time on her hands these days. Anyway, I couldn't wait to start snapping away. Here are some of the pics I took today. Not bad for not knowing what the heck I was doing, eh?









2 comments:

Noelanne said...

I am soooo excited for you as well and the pictures are absolutely precious!!!!! Tell Jeremy I said thank you for being such a great husband and father!!! You are such a wonderful chooser for people in your life!! I love you!! Yo Momma whut luvs her babeee grrrrlllll!!!

Kristen said...

YEA!!! Jeremy is the best (aside from Jamie)... I am so excited to go out and "shoot" with you :-) It will be so much fun!! Enjoy until then- your pictures are adorable already!!