Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Jay


Friday I got to go hang out with Kristen and see little Jay. He is so sweet! I can't believe Leyton was ever that small and stationary. I had a good time hanging out with Kristen too...we left Jay with his daddy and did some window shopping and had dinner. I think every mom needs a few hours to herself once in awhile- so thanks Jamie (and Jeremy)! Jay is such a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents...the jury is still out as to how lucky he is that his mom happens to be a photographer (he has over 1500 pictures at a mere 3 weeks old). He will however, as Kristen says "have a well documented life."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

obviously you need another one. just saying.

Noelanne said...

He is so beautiful and so are you!!! Love to all of you!!!

Kristen said...

love him, love you... what more can I say? it was great to see you :-)