Thursday, November 19, 2009

Headin' up to the Deep South


I guess you don't hear that phrase often. Normally you don't have to travel north to get to the south, but when you live in the melting pot of Central Florida which is not really "southern," you do. We will leaving for the land of sweet tea, magnolias, momma's home cookin' and high cotton tomorrow morning.

Jeremy will actually be driving the trip while Leyton and myself will be flying. We will mostly be in either Natchez or Hattiesburg, but I am in my friend, Amanda's, wedding the Saturday after Thanksgiving in Jackson. There will most likely be no blogging until we return on December 2, but you never know.

Hope ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

have fun!! love the new header :-)

Noelanne said...

me teeewwwww