Saturday, September 12, 2009

TODAY I AM...


My little sugar puff is 9 months old today! Here are a few things he has been up to:

Moving and Cruising around the furniture.

He has now learned how to get back down from standing position.

His favorite games are peek-a-boo and chase.

He is a climber. He will try and climb on and into everything. He can clear the staircase in about 90 seconds flat.

Mimicking: He likes to make a clucking sound back and forth with us. He also drums on a flat surface back and forth with us, and when I clap my hands, he starts slapping my hands. I love this stage.

Marking his territory: He has a stool that he loves to pull up on and if we have our hand on it, he will nicely pick it up and push it off his stool. Since the stool has his name on it, I guess it is only fair.

Pincer Grasp: He has gotten very well at this and does a great job feeding himself Cheerio type baby puffs.

He has 2 teeth and is working on more.

He says "mama," "dada," and "Nah-nah"

He is learning the meaning of "no." He doesn't like it, and most of the time chooses to ignore it.

He is growing and learning at a rapid pace. We are blesses to have such a beautiful, healthy, happy baby.




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! I know that I keep saying that but is he really 9 months already?

Good to see that Jeremy has mastered the stairs as well :-)

Unknown said...

i can NOT believe he is 9 months already. cutest thing ever.