Monday, September 21, 2009

Lately...

I apologize for my week long absence from blogging. I have taken up reading in my spare time. I am almost ashamed to tell that I have been reading the Twilight series after Sugar Puff goes to bed. Embarrassing. Now my secret is out. Someone lent them to me, and I have to admit they are good. Maybe my next read will be something more educational or spiritual for balance, but right now it is all about some vampire love. Now that I am done with my second book in one week, I will divulge you as to what we, er Leyton, has been up to.

waiting for cooler weather

Playing with Selah

Jenna, make sure Maddie knows it was strictly platonic

Helping daddy draw his bath

He started saying 'mama' last weekend. Be still my heart! I have been trying to catch it on video, which is difficult since babies don't perform on demand. He said it clear as a bell right before I started recording. Typical. I think I caught one though before he got angry.


Practicing.
He recently started pushing his little hippo walking toy around. Once he gets his balance & coordination intact, it may not be too long before he is taking off

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love him
loved those books (started reading them for school- modeling a book project and got hooked)
LOVE the bath pic!!!

btw- we have all of the books but I am about to donate them, cannot bring myself to have them on my shelf, but if you need any of them- they are yours

Anonymous said...

I read all the Twilight books too and enjoyed them all. So, you are not alone. Mary Sue