Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, J!


Happy Birthday, Jeremy!!

I hope it is a good one even though I am leaving for a bachelorette party on the beach. In honor of his 29th, here are 29 random (or not so random) facts you may not know about him:

1. He has seen every episode of Saved by the Bell
2. and Beverly Hills 90210
3. He is fabulous at his job and loves his youth.
4. His biggest pet peeve is hearing people smack their gum
5. He wants a big dog so he can name it Bogie
6. He is not ticklish
7. When he eats cereal, he doesn't put it in a regular bowl. He puts it in a mixing bowl.
8. He hates having his picture taken. He is usually so uncooperative about this.
9. He hates getting attention on his birthday. He won't even let me get him anything. He is really quite ridiculous about it.
10. He has a really bad sweet tooth.
11. He thinks Tuna Helper is the best thing ever. Gross.
12. He is really smart and well spoken.
13. His favorite color is orange.
14. If he dresses Leyton, he will squeeze him into and baseball outfit he has.
15. On that same note, he secretly wants Leyton to be left-handed.
16. He wants to go to British Columbia to go skiing. Really bad.
17. He is quite a skillful skier. He also thinks that if he were a few inches taller he would have been a pro volleyball player.
18. He never gets mad. Really. I have tried to pick fights, but it doesn't work.
19. He loves rainbow flip-flops...it is really the only thing he splurges on.
20. If we were walking and he were to see a snake, he would most likely scream bloody murder and tell me to take care of myself.
21. He would do anything for me and Leyton.
22. He is the only person I know who can be engrossed in ESPN and Project Runway at the same time.
23. He is the greatest daddy ever...and the most selfless person I know.
24. He can watch tv, read a book, play on the internet and talk on the phone all at the same time.
25. He farted on me on our second date.
26. He changed his major about 6 times. Lucky for me he did. We would have never met had he not been on "the 6 year plan"
27. He hates vegetables- except potatoes.
28. He is so respectable and stands up for what he believes in.
29. He is the greatest husband and friend I could ask for.

Happy 29th- here is to celebrating many more together!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

happy, happy birthday- old man!!!