Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A special day...




I stole your blast from the past pic

So I actually have two birthday shoutouts. First of all my bff, Kristen- she is one in a million. The best kind of friend you could ask for. I am so glad Jeremy and I ended up in Orlando so we could stay close with she and Jamie. She is such a great "aunt" to Leyton and come late January she will have her own baby!!! We can't wait to meet baby Perreault. Happy birthday, friend!!! 


AND my other friend, Carolyn, also has a birthday today. She was probably one of the first people I met when we moved to Orlando and I LOVE this girl. She is hysterical, always has a sunny disposition and shares my love for all things 'southern'. She is also a great "aunt" to L.



"A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget..." 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks girl for the well wishes. I am so happy that you guys are here too. Love you.