Friday, April 24, 2009

A week in pictures

Please excuse my absence in blogging. I know you were all waiting with baited breath, however it has been a nutrageous week. Jeremy has been in Chicago so I have been full time mom and full time employee. I figured I would give you an update while my little angel is napping. Although busy, I managed to capture a few shots of the tyke. He had a fun week, here are a few highlights:

Reading a Home Improvemt Magazine with "Aunt" Carolyn who so sweetly came over several times to play with Leyton so I could actually get some work done from home. Looks like he already has some ideas for the patio.

He even agreed to be her page turner. What a guy.
.
A few sit-ups...

and some backbends

seeing double

exercausing


and finally, hanging out with Mom

Child rearing myth #1: Labor ends when the baby is born.
-- Anonymous



1 comment:

Anzie Lou said...

so adorable! Im gonna need to see you all very soon!!!