Friday, August 10, 2012

A day in the life...

Ok, so this isn't really an accurate depiction of a day in our house.

If it were you would see our precious 3 year old having a meltdown over breakfast, changing clothes, choice of morning cartoons and everything in between. You would also hear said three year old asking 100 questions a minute, following me around the house and every 5 minutes saying "mommy, look at me! Watch, watch! Keeeeep looking, keeeep looking!"

All. Day. Long.

But man I love that kid. And so does his sister- she gives him the sweetest smiles. He really does make me laugh out loud sometimes. People always say that even though the days are long and the days are hard that one day I will wake up and wish for these days back. So I try to forget the moments of  terrible terrorist threes and remember the sweet moments and the silly moments.

 Like these:





Here he is doing Tae Bo that was on the tv. He insisted on wearing a headlamp around his hips.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hear ya sister!! If it's not one thing it's another these days. And while I want so desperately for this phase to be finished I can't help but wanting them to stop growing so quickly- so bitter sweet.

Love the giggles- yours and his, the shenanigans and the sweet baby Elise noises in the background :)

Love to all of you and let's get our skype date on the calendar soon!