Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy according to Leyton



I always knew Jeremy would make a great father, but he amazes me everyday with the patience, consistency and adoration he has for Leyton. He balances me out as a parent because as much as I love my child, sometimes I want to rip my hair out and run down the street naked screaming all kinds of profanity. Jeremy usually can sense when I'm on the brink of this kind of insanity and steps in accordingly. He gets so much joy out of being a father and Leyton thinks he hung the moon. And any day now, he will have another little being who will have him wrapped around her finger.

I found this funny little questionnaire about daddies and I thought it might be amusing to see L's answers and amusing it was:


How old is your Daddy? He’s old
How much does he weigh? um, 3 pounds.
How tall is he? Bigger, bigger, bigger
What color is his hair? Black
His eyes? Brown
When my Daddy relaxes, he likes to – He likes to go outside, rest
He loves to cook ~ He cooks hamburgers
When my Daddy works ~ at church
Favorite Food ~ Hamburgers, Chicken
Favorite Drink ~ Chocolate Milk
Favorite Thing to wear ~ an animal shirt
His favorite TV show is – Baseball, Go Braves!
He likes to sing ~ Jingle Bells
Daddy always tells me ~ He loves me
It makes him happy when ~ When I let him go outside
I really love my Daddy because ~ Because I just do!

No comments: