Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Day in the Life...


While I never tire of hearing Leyton call me "mommy," I would be a millionaire if I had a dime for everytime he said it in a day. He always has to make sure that I know exactly what he is thinking or sees at any given moment. Same for Jeremy when he is with him. And when both of us are there it is "mommy, daddy." Sometimes, I wish I could record our conversations so I could remember the funny things he says. Here is a glimpse into a normal 2 minutes of our day. I love this little boy.

L: "Mommy?"
M: "yes?"
L: (pointing to sky) "bwu"
M: "That's right, the sky is blue"
L: "Mommy?"
M: "yes?"
L: "Airmane!, airmane!"
M: "I don't see an airplane yet, maybe we will see one soon."
L: "Bye, bye, airmane"
L: "Mommy? Mommy?"
M: "yes?"
L: "Daddy?"
M: "Daddy is at work right now."
L: "Bye, bye, daddy"
L: "Mommy?"
M: "what?"
L: "tucks" "vooom,voom"
M: "Yep, that is a big truck"
L: "Mommy?"
L: "Mommy?"
M: "Yes, dear?"
L: "Knock, knock"
M: "Who's there?"
L: "Poooooow (Cow)"
M: "Cow who?"
L: "Mooooooooo"
L: "Mommy?"
M: "yes?"
L: "Snacks. Peas?"
M: "No, its too close to dinner time."
L: "Bye, bye snacks."
L: "Mommy?"
Me: "what?"
L: "Happy Day"
M: "Oh happy day..."
L: "Mommy?"
M: "yep?"
L: "Tinkle, tinkle"
M: "Twinkle, twinkle little star..."
L: (clapping) "Alwight, momma"
L: "Mommy?"
M: "yes?"
L: "Wuv ew, momma."



4 comments:

Kristen said...

love it. can't wait til that phase... actually I can wait, it's going by too fast!! although I am loving every minute of it

Noelanne said...

what a precious precious family you are!!! can't wait to see you in november!!! love you love you

Unknown said...

love it! sweet boy.

In The Lyme Fight said...

Awesome. Gotta love this age. It just melts the heart!